I never thought there was anything funny about our Vice Presidents, until I read Veeps, a welcome, often hilarious respite from the tedium of national politics.
– HOWARD ZINN, author of A people’s History of the United States
Here’s the weird skinny on the Little Guys waiting for the Big Guys to sneeze. But jeepers creepers who are these Veepers? Here’s everything you were afraid to know about the most powerful men in the world (almost).
– GREG PALAST, Author of Armed Madhouse and The Best Democracy Money Can Buy
One of the funniest political books you may ever read, and educational as well! Veeps is the perfect election companion, whether you’re duck hunting with Cheney or buying Prada with Palin.
– SCOTT THILL, Wired.
What a fine read! … More wacky wonkyness about the guys who put the vice in Vice President than anyone could have ever imagined. The caricatures are great.
– MATT WUERKER, staff cartoonist and illustrator, Politico.com
I enjoyed Veeps with great relish… a hit!
– TOM SCHILLER, Emmy-winning writer/directory for Saturday Night Live
Holy cow, did I ever enjoy reading Veeps.
– CORY DOCTOROW, New York Times bestselling author of Little Brother